Nov 15, 2011

Oh Life...


The past few days have just been awesome! I LOVE BEING A MOM! There is really no way to explain how awesome it is to talk to Nolan and then have him grin at me. His smile just melts my heart. I have been off work the past few days and Nolan has just been full of energy. He has been so much fun. He is babbling so much. He really seems like he has so much to tell me and his daddy. He loves to play. He loves for us to sing to him. He is just the cutest thing. This past weekend warmed my heart so much and rejuvenated my soul. It was me, Brett, and Nolan all weekend long. We just hungout and spent time as a family. This was much needed. It was one of the best weekends I have had in awhile. Nolan was so close to rolling over this weekend. It made Brett and I so excited everytime Nolan got so close. All he needed to do was push off with his foot just a little bit more. I'm sure it will come soon enough. Nolan also started laughing this weekend. If you laugh around him, he tries so hard to laugh too! Sometimes it just sounds like a gasp, but I know it's a laugh. It's so cute. Nolan also got dedicated at church this weekend. I loved it. Nolan wore his Grandpa's baptism outfit from when he was a baby. It was so special to me. I loved being able to stand up before others and God and vow to raise my child in the Lord. So special.


I am so in love with my life at this moment. God has blessed me so much. I am so blessed to be the mom to Nolan and the wife to Brett. God sure does know what He's doing?
Thank you, Lord for all the blessings in my life. You truly are the Lord of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment