Apr 22, 2011

Coming to an End

I am 9 days away from being finished with my second Bachelor's degree. Nursing school is almost over! I cannot be more excited. This has been quite a year. I have learned so much throughout this year. I am so prepared to be a nurse. I am not sure yet what God has in store for me job-wise yet, but I know He is in charge.

With school ending, I'm going to kind of change this blog around a little bit. It's just going to be more about what is going on in our lives. Brett and I are going through lots of changes. I finish school in a few days, and Brett finishes up his Accounting degree the beginning of July. We are moving to a new apartment in two weeks. We are really excited. It is a two bedroom/two bathroom apartment. I can't wait to decorate and organize! My parents are coming into town for my graduation, and they are going to help us move into our new place. Then, I am going to ride back with them to Charlotte to visit for a week and a half. I am really looking forward to seeing the people I love and relaxing. Oh how I need a vacation!

My belly is growing bigger everyday. I am 23 weeks along. I feel massive, but I know I'm only going to get bigger. The Texas heat is coming in and making me hotter everyday. Brett and I ended up finding out that we are having a baby boy! We are so excited! His name is Nolan Thomas. I love his name. He is expected to arrive on or around August 20. I cannot wait to start on his nursery. Our sports theme is going to be great! I'm sure there will be more details and pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment