Jun 29, 2011

It Will Be Here Before We Know It!

I am 32 weeks and 4 days. I feel bigger than big! Take a look!

Nolan moves around so much. I really think he is going to be a great soccer player! Just like his mommy and daddy! Everything is going well with the pregnancy. My blood pressure is great and I am measuring right around my gestation age. I am now going to the doctor every other week for a check-up.

We have been preparing for Nolan. It is so much fun. We got a stroller the other day and Brett couldn't wait to put it together!

We have also been adding things to his room. It is not quite finished yet, but here is what we have.



My mom is coming in a few weeks to help me get a few things done before Nolan arrives! I'm excited for her to be here. She is going to bring the curtains for Nolan's room and a few other things. She is also going to be here to help cook and freeze food for when Nolan arrives. We need some good ideas of food to freeze. Feel free to give your suggestions!

While we are waiting for Nolan to get here, we are both busy with work. I started my new job a few weeks ago. I love it so much. I have learned so much in a short amount of time. It is a little rough working night shift, but not as bad as I thought it would be. I am pretty busy the whole time making the night go by quicker. The only hard thing is trying to sleep during the day. Brett has been busy with his work as well. He is doing so great. He finishes up his schoolwork this weekend. So, next week he officially graduates again! I am so proud of my hubby for going to school for his Accounting degree! He worked so hard working full time and going to school full time. He is great!!!

On my days off I have been relaxing and doing some fun things. I like to go lay out by the pool. I have even tried my hand at baking. I want to be a good cake and cupcake maker, but I have to start somewhere. Here is a picture of a Strawberry and Cream Cheese Cake I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment